9/19/09

My New Article in Sport Fishing Mag: Panama's Tropic Star Lodge

I contribute to Sport Fishing Magazine, and they have a new article I wrote about fishing for monster black marlin at Panama's Tropic Star Lodge. Here it is: http://www.sportfishingmag.com/travel/destinations/tropic-stars-black-marlin--1000076333-page-1.html
They made an extensive gallery of my photos too, which you can view here: http://www.sportfishingmag.com/gallery/A-Few-Days-at-Tropic-Star-Lodge

That's the same epic location where I took the classic jumping shot of a black marlin that ended up on cover of Marlin Magazine's August issue. You can see that cover in a previous blog post and also in the gallery of my website.

I like the article and the extended gallery format because it showcases my writing and photography. As you know, in the print articles, they can only show a limited amount of photos, but these online galleries provide a forum for showcasing the diverse types of photography that I do- action, portrait, wildlife, scenic, and architectural shots.

No comments: