12/17/11

Yacht Photography in Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sur Mexico

Los Arcos in Cabo San Lucas is a great location for taking pictures and photos of sportfishing boats.
Today I was out shooting the 35' Cabo Yachts Sportfisher Bad Medicine. It's a super sweet boat and I will be fishing and taking photos with them for several days.

On the way back, a sea lion hopped up onto the back of the Bad Medicine and gave all of us a big laugh! Click on the photo to zoom in.
I finally figured out a way to do a free photo giveaway on my Facebook Page without getting in trouble with Facebook (I registered my FB page on a third party app that is FB approved) and soon all the people who are fans of the page will have a chance at a free monthly photo giveway. Yahoo!
Here are some photos I took of one of my favorite restaurants in Cabo. In the first shot the fellow is getting a tequila tour.

I will be posting photos and details about my Cabo vacation on this blog, and also on Jon Schwartz's Photography, Fishing, and Travel Facebook Page. You can become a fan of that page by clicking on the above link.
~Jon Schwartz

2 comments:

Kris said...

GREAT sea lion!

Billy Sinclair said...

Nice collection of yacht in maxico. keep it up..