1/1/13

WIN a signed, framed $400 fishing photo by magazine photographer Jon Schwartz!

Hi this is fishing photographer Jon Schwartz. I'm giving away a valuable signed, framed 16x20 big fish photo worth $400 on my Facebook Page Jon Schwartz Photography, Fishing, and Travel !

How can you win? 
1.  Go to Jon Schwartz Photography, Fishing, and Travel Facebook Page
2. "Like" the page.
3. Click on the small "WIN PHOTO CLICK HERE" button that looks like this:
4. Enter your name and email so I can contact you if you win.

This is what Facebook calls a "Sweepstakes" and I am having Wildfire, a "third party" company, handle the registrants so it is Facebook compliant. Once January 30 comes, Wildfire randomly selects a winner and I contact that person. I invite you to sign up and wish you luck. Let me know if you have any questions by contacting me through my Facebook Page or leaving a comment below.

No comments: